OUTAGE NOTICE: SALLIE and Cumulus will be unavailable on Saturday, March 7, 2015, from 5 am to 3 pm, for a software upgrade.
For Cumulus users (Asset Managers and Editors): Read about the upgrade
SALLIE (Stanford ALL-Image Exchange) is Stanford University's campus-wide system for sharing and managing images. Click "Login to SALLIE" above to log in with your SUNet ID.
No SUNet ID? Click Here
Enter your SALLIE user name and password, or enter "guest" for both fields to login as a Guest.
Find images to use
Click the "Login to SALLIE" button to view and download images from a variety of departments.
Step-by-step instructions on finding and downloading images»
You can use SALLIE to store (and optionally share) your department's images.
Learn about using SALLIE to store, organize, and provide access to your images»
- Images in SALLIE are for non-commercial, university purposes only.
- Editing, altering, or otherwise embellishing an image in any way that changes the image's editorial content is prohibited.
One-on-one help with Cumulus and SALLIE
Come to the weekly Administrative Systems Open Lab, every Friday from 9 am to noon in Birch Hall, Lab B, if you:
- are you new to Cumulus and SALLIE and need to learn to add and manage images
- are familiar with Cumulus and SALLIE and need some tips to improve your workflow
- have questions about your particular implementation of SALLIE
- have any questions at all about Cumulus and SALLIE