SALLIE (Stanford ALL-Image Exchange) is Stanford University's campus-wide system for sharing and managing images.
New for Cumulus users:
New features include:
- Reporting: how often are your images used?
- Support for Windows 8 and Mac OSX 10.9 and 10.10
Find images to use
Click the "Log in with SUNetID" button to view and download images from a variety of departments.
Step-by-step instructions on finding and downloading images
You can use SALLIE to store (and optionally share) your department's images.
Learn about using SALLIE to store, organize, and provide access to your images
- One-on-one help with Cumulus and SALLIE at the weekly Administrative Systems Open Lab, every Friday from 9 am to noon in Birch Hall
- Images in SALLIE are for non-commercial, university purposes only.
- Editing, altering, or otherwise embellishing an image in any way that changes the image's editorial content is prohibited.
Thumbnail image credits, left to right: School of Earth Sciences; Stanford News Service; University Archives